Click here to watch Nathan help a liquor store and an exterminator on last night’s Nathan For You.
We’ll be in San Diego for Comic Con this week, and you do not want to miss all the awesome stuff we’re going to be doing:
- Comedy Central Presents “Key & Peele” and Introduces “Moonbeam City” Back-to-Back Panels on Thursday, July 24 from 1:30-3:00 p.m. in the Indigo Ballroom at the Hilton Bayfront and “Brickleberry” Panel Friday, July 25 from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Convention Center Room 24ABC
- #ComedyCentralCon Free and Open to the Public Fan Event Featuring “Moonbeam City” Laser Tag, Comedy Central GIF Booth, Giveaways and More on Friday, July 25 and Saturday, July 26 from 11:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. at The San Diego Wine & Culinary Center (200 Harbor Dr. #120, across from the Convention Center)
- “Workaholics” and “Brickleberry” Autograph Signings: “Brickleberry” Signing at the FOX Booth in the Convention Center on Friday, July 25 (Time TBA); “Workaholics” Signing with Blake Anderson, Anders Holm and Kyle Newacheck at #ComedyCentralCon from 3:00-4:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 26.
- “@midnight” Live Show Hosted by Chris Hardwick and Featuring Comedians Steve Agee, Grace Helbig and Brian Posehn at the Balboa Theatre on Friday, July 25 at 10:30 p.m.
TOMORROW @ 9:30p EST!! Join us for the LIVE TWEET EVENT of the classic episode, “Return of the Fellowship of the Ring…”
(don’t worry, the internet isn’t over, it just looks like it)
Miss last night’s show? It’s all online here!
A new Nathan For You starts now!
Click here to watch The Daily Show’s coverage of the downed Malaysian airliner in Ukraine.
1. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had?
DW: Fuck. There’s so many. I guess the best story I have is working at Tower Video. Remember when video tapes existed? I worked at Tower Video when I first moved out to Los Angeles from Baltimore. It was cool, because growing up in the suburbs of Baltimore, I wasn’t really surrounded by independent movies and stuff like that, so I got to learn about lots of new movies. One day this guy came in asking for a movie that I’d never heard of, so I was excited to look it up. We didn’t have it, so I asked what actors were in it, and he named three or four actors, none of them I had ever heard of except for one, which was Sidney Poitier. So I was typing in Sidney Poitier’s name into the computer, but I kept spelling it wrong. So I was like, “How do you spell his last name?” and he spells it for me. Unfortunately we didn’t have the movie, and he said, “Thank you, young man,” and he left. And my boss came up to me and said, “Why the fuck did you just have Sidney Poitier spelling you his own name?” Maybe that’s not a worst job.
Probably the worst job was working as a busboy at a French restaurant. I don’t know how to speak French. I’d be bussing tables, pouring water for these kindly French women. They’d go, “Bonjour! Merci!” and I’d go, “Hey, how you doing? I’m from Baltimore.” I later found out when I ran into someone that worked there that they used to call me Turtle. I was like, “Because I stopped working there to be an actor, like that tool from Entourage?” “No, because you were so fucking slow!”
New Drunk History starts in one hour.
“I’ve always been fascinated with the moment people go from being a just a group in a room to one unit —
Splitsider did a piece about #TheMeltdown with Jonah and Kumail in celebration of our show premiering tomorrow!
Neil Don Derek @dw34 + Murph all dahna Crab Shack dahn Eowcean City. (@nickkroll @notneilcasey)